Thursday, September 01, 2005

Page of the Day

I don't know how long I'll be able to keep it up, but I thought it would be fun to do a page of the day. I'm going to pick out something I like each day - from 2Peas, Digichick, Scrapartist and Fishscraps - and post it here. The artist's name will be a link so you can go and leave them some love! There's so many great digi-scrappers out there and I find so much inspiration from them - this should be a fun way to share.

The very first Page of the Day goes to Andie - love how she used the soon to be released hurricane relief kit from the Digichick!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wowsers!!! thanks!!!!

Lisa said...

Awwwww... thanks so much for putting my layout up as your pick of the day. I am just tickled pink, lol!!! What a great idea - layout of the day. I think I may have to start something like that.

thanks again Lisa :)