Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Please let me in . . .

I had to use the buzzer to get into work this morning because I didn't have my pass card to get into our chambers - I forgot my entire wallet in fact! I don't know when I've done that last! I took it out of my purse last night to get dinner - didn't feel like dragging the whole thing along - and I was in a hurry this morning - trying to finish a layout before I went to work. And so my wallet is still sitting on the counter at home - getting lunch should be interesting :) Talk about your senior moments, huh?

But, the good news is I did finish my layout - I used Holly McCaig's new Signature Collection papers and Worn Denim Alphas for a picture of my niece from this weekend. She's so cute - she was so intent on learning to build a house of cards - has to keep up with big brother you know! The papers are fabulous - I used them for the cover of my album too - I love the colors and texture!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Will it make you feel better if I told you that I forget my wallet on a regular basis? And that it has been happening for a while now? Even before I had Luke....

Girl, you are NOT old. Believe me! I know old (and just plain forgetful!). LOL!