Friday, September 16, 2005

The close of a good week

Well, Friday is upon me again - time to wrap up the loose ends and head for the weekend! This has been a good week at work though! I finally (after three weeks) finished the horrible case I've been working on and now I'm starting into a water law case. The field of water law is enormous and confusing, but it's a fun challenge to "dive in" so to speak! I'm looking forward to working on this one!

Our new clerk also started this week - this is good for several reasons. First - I really like her. The job of working for a judge can be somewhat lonely - you spend a lot of time just sitting in your office reading and writing - so I'm very excited at the potential to have a friend here! Also, because I've been the only clerk I've been doing all the editing in addition to working on my own cases and that's gotten to be a little much in the last month. So, all in all "It's a good thing" (consider that my tribute to Martha's new found freedom LOL).

I also bought the new Blues Traveler CD, "Bastardos," last night so I've got some great tunes for the weekend - took a listen last night and it's awesome! Highly recommended. I'm hoping it will give me some new layout inspiration! Bob has to work tomorrow, so I'm planning on some movie watching and scrapping. I'm working on some things with the new stuff in the Digichick boutique - we certainly have some talented designers there - be sure to check out the new batch that came out yesterday! Lots of cool stuff.

No comments: