Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Right Now - The Pub Blog Challenge for Today

Right Now I am . . .
. . . on the internet - should be working - oops
. . . doing research on the infamous water case. There are too many people living in the west and too little water - hence a near 100 year old fight over the water of the Gila River.
. . . thinking about CK HOF - to enter or not to enter, that is the question.
. . . wearing brown and blue - I love brown!
. . . completely addicted to the silverjewelryclub.com (there's a link on my sidebar if you want to join my obsession LOL)
. . . debating about going to the oral argument that starts in 15 minutes. Interesting issues, but I have so much work to do I'm not sure I should spend the time on someone elses case.
. . . wishing I'd remembered my granola bar for breakfast!

1 comment:

SageHen said...

Good luck with the water issue. It's a hot topic here.