Wednesday, August 31, 2005

The Artist's Way

My copy of this book by Julia Cameron finally showed up at the library today - we're doing a discussion group on it in the forum at scrapartist.com. I started reading it tonight and WOW! I am a firm believer that our creative energy flows from God - the ultimate creative genius, so I love that she makes that connection. I'm really excited to get into this further, but it's getting late, so it'll have to wait until tomorrow.

In the meantime a quote from the introduction, somewhat off topic for the book, but ever so true - particularly in the world today . . . "Nothing dies harder than a bad idea." Ain't that the truth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love this quote - it's the truth alright. well done on getting your blog up - love the brushes.