Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Car Repair

This weekend my car's battery died - it had trouble last weekend, but made it through the week before totally dying on Sunday. In years past, if I had car trouble, I just had to deal with it myself. And so I am totally capable of changing the battery in a car. But, it was beyond fabulous not to have to. My wonderful husband researched on the internet to find a place to get the battery, took me to the place to get the battery and installed the battery for me too! I just held the tools! I've always been proud that I could take care of myself, but it's certainly nice to be taken care of from time to time! I never would have thought I'd say that.

On an entirely different note, if you want to read something scary about the state of our government, check out this article from the New York Times - apparently Michael Brown isn't the only hack political appointee out there running a government agency. All The President's Friends (you might have to register with the Times to get in, but it's free)

No comments: