Thursday, September 07, 2006

A New Bag


Well, this has certainly been an exciting week so far! I'm down to a grand total of 12 pounds lost so far which makes me really happy! I bought myself a fun handbag as a little reward for my first ten pounds lost - I find that rewards really help my motivation LOL! You can check it out at left :)

Also, we added three new Chicks at The Digichick! It's always exciting to get new CT members and these three are fantastic! We chose Angelina Schwarz (AngelinaS), Nikki Beaudreau (nbeaudreau), and Karen Wong (Hom74). It was so hard to decide who to vote for! It's always pretty tough, but this time was particularly hard - so many great candidates! But, I think we made a great choice in the end - I'm really excited to work with these ladies!

In other great contest news - Scrapartist is holding an Apprentice contest! They're giving everyone a chance to sell in the Scrapartist Shoppe! I mean how fantastic is that?! I'm actually thinking of entering, although I'm not sure if I'm ready for it (read that to mean mainly not sure I'm good enough LOL) - but as with all contests, the only way to know is to try, right? The contest doesn't start until September 18, so I guess I have some time to stew on it. Either way it's going to be great, because if I don't enter, I'll get to see some fab new designers coming out, so it's win-win for everyone!

Lastly, be sure to keep an eye on the forums at Scrapartist for Lauren, Candy and I's great new challenge - it's really going to be a lot of fun and a lot of great inspiration! Those two are so amazing and full of great ideas - I've had a great time working with them already! That's all for now, back to work for me :) Oh yeah, in other work-related news, in addition to the three monitors they provided, I got myself a wireless keyboard and mouse, so now I am free to move :)

No comments: