Thursday, August 31, 2006

Christine Adolph


I don't know how I have managed to go this long without seeing this woman's artwork, but she is a genius! You can check out her work for yourself here. I just love her use of natural elements and color and texture - brilliant! She's the inspiration for the altered/collage challenge at Scrapartist this week, so I created my own piece inspired by her fabulous style!

I used Carrie Stephens fantastic Xpressions backgrounds for most of this - they're so rich and the colors are wonderful, just perfect for artsy, "quirky" stuff like this! A lot of her papers are actually great for this style, but it's really cool to get a whole pack of this kind of papers from her. If you're interested you can pick them up at Fishscraps in the clearance section for only $4!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your page is gorgeous, Lisa! And Christine's site is an inspiration too - thanks for the link. :)