Monday, September 25, 2006

It's Monday . . .

... and once again the weekend went by too fast. But, at least there's lots of great stuff going on! I'm on pins and needles waiting for the next round in the Scrapartist Apprentice challenge! Plus, I'm hosting the Outside the Box challenge this week, so be sure to check it out! The challenge this week is inspired by an old Project Runway challenge (and yes, I'm completely obsessed with that show LOL) - they had to take the outfit they had on and make a completely new one. I did the same thing with an old layout :) You can check out the challenge HERE. Also, in the Digital Brew, we're featuring Dagmar as our Fresh Brew, so be sure to check her out - I just love her layouts!

I also have an interesting case at work, haven't had a criminal one in a while, so it's a nice change to have one again - it's a Miranda warning question. Very interesting stuff - these are the cases that remind me why I went to law school.

I also have to admit that I ate terribly this weekend - we went to a barbeque at one of Bob's friend's houses on Saturday and I went a little nuts LOL. But, I figure it won't kill me to cut loose once and a while. It was weird though - the first time since I started this whole diet thing in the beginning of August that I didn't keep track of what I ate and didn't even worry about how much or what. Honestly, I don't think I'll do it too often - I just felt yucky Sunday morning. It's amazing how much difference diet makes to your energy level and overall feeling of health.

Finally, I opened up a little Cafepress shop the other day. It's just one design and it's not scrapping related, but it's something I wanted for myself so I figured I'd put it up for sale. I'll warn ya though, I'm pretty much a pacifist and it shows - you can check it out HERE. I want to add some scrapping designs too, but that'll have to wait until later. In the meantime, I've got a t-shirt from Scrapartist and one from Rhonna sitting in my cart, waiting on payday :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck in the ScrapArtist Apprentice challenge!