Thursday, September 14, 2006

My First Ever Convention

That's right, I'm finally going to my first ever CK Convention - the one up in Phoenix this weekend! Ursula and I are heading out Saturday morning to hit the vendor's fair. I didn't sign up for classes or anything, some of them look okay, but I'm not really sure that a lot of them are really my thing. But, I am excited to see how these things are and, of course, to get a look at some great goodies all in one place! And, I'm hoping for a stop at Ikea too and that's always fun! If you have any advice on must-see things at the Convention, let me know - I think I'm gonna be a little overwhelmed LOL!

In health-plan related news, I weighed myself this morning and I'm down 14.5 pounds! And, I'm pretty well adjusted to the new diet now - I went to get some things at the grocery store last night and I had no problem walking past the candy aisle without even slowing down :) I got some grapes and peaches for sweets and, in my one indulgence for the moment, a bag of Sun Chips for our favorite salsa. If you're a salsa fan you should try it (if you can find it) it's Sting and Linger, the medium or the pineapple flavors - we get a lot of good salsa around here, but it's my favorite by far!

I guess that's it for now - be sure to stop by Scrapartist and check out the Digitial Brew! Everyone who participates meaningfully will be getting a great freebie from Michelle, so don't miss out! And, keep an eye out for some fun new challenges coming at the Digichick soon too - with our new CT members now on board, the creative juices are really flowing over there!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the fabulous weight loss, Lisa! Sun Chips sound soooo yummy. Have fun at IKEA for me - I'm forbidden to go there! ;)