Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Why I'm lovin' today!

Because it's our third anniversary and my wonderful husband sent me these! You can't believe how surprised I was to get them - not because he got me flowers (he actually does that a lot), but because he had them sent to my office! First of all, I've never been the girl who gets flowers at work or school - this is the very first time. Also, I didn't think I'd ever get flowers at work because I was pretty sure he didn't know exactly where my office was LOL But, apparently he called yesterday to get the address. Now, the whole place smells like roses - what better way to pass the day :) Seriously, I'm a lucky girl!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Anniversary, Lisa and Hubby!!!

Rachael said...

That is the sweetest thing! Hope your day was special!