Monday, May 15, 2006

It's Monday

And that means back to work for me. It was tough to get going today, Friday was Bob's last day at work, so the idea of just staying home with him another day was really, really appealing, but I guess one of us better work LOL He'll be looking for a new job now - he's got a couple of leads already, so hopefully he can find something that will be a better fit. The old place really gave him a nice send-off - got everybody pizza for lunch, gave him a bonus and even a gift certificate for the store - they were really good to him. And, they've said he can come back if he wants, but that's pretty unlikely. He really like the people and all, but it was just too much physical work for him at this point in life. I'm glad that they treated him so well though.

We had a great weekend too - it was really nice to just have a weekend to relax a bit. We were supposed to go to his brother's open house, but Bob wasn't up for it, so we stayed home. I got to peek in on the Digichick hoopla a bit and we did some stuff in the yard. I even got a start on my papers for the next Scrapartist CT kit (which is coming soon - keep your eyes peeled). All in all a great weekend, but now it's back to the grind :) Guess I better get on it, this case isn't going to write itself!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aloha! It's me, Yvette (AlohaMamma)! Thank you for all the comments on my layouts and I wanted you to know that many of your LOs are spectabulous! I have to admit that I am too lazy to comment but I will try my best =-) Spending quality time with your husband is important and it is al same that my husband is trying to seek job! He worked for more than 15 years at the airport and he got laid off so he is on "vacation" now. It is really nice to have him at home for a while =-) Well..my friend...have a good weekend and thanks again!