Saturday, May 13, 2006

It's Saturday!

And a great one at that. We hit the gym this morning - I've been working out about three times a week for a couple of months now. It's been nice to get back to some physical activity! And, there's a salon at the gym! I just made an appointment today to get my hair cut on Tuesday night - I love that they have evening hours! I can't wait to get a cut too, it's been way too long and my hair is totally out of control LOL - it'll be nice to have more of style again!

Mainly today I'm just happy it's the weekend - a pretty long week at work for me and especially Bob. This was his last week at his job, so it really wore him down. He'll be looking for a new one soon, hopefully he can find something that doesn't involve so much physical labor - just selling plants, not loading them off of trucks for half the day. We'll see how it goes :)

I also loaded up on a lot of great Digichick stuff at the big sale today - there's really a lot of cute stuff in the boutique - it gets hard to choose LOL! Especially with everything half off! Now to just find a little time to create something this weekend - I'm really itching to sit down and create away! And, in case you think I forgot, I'm joining in the Digichick treasure hunt too - there's a piece of the gorgeous free kit - Lovely in Lilac - hidden in today's post :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was hidden good!! Almost missed it. Thanks.

~Lei~

Anonymous said...

thanks for the link!

td2000 said...

Very clever! Thanks.

Anonymous said...

*Gosh* Can you please link me there or are they still "freebies"? Mahalo for the link