Thursday, May 11, 2006

Playing catch up

Okay, I've been really bad about keeping up the blog lately! I've had tons to blog about, but somehow I'm always thinking, I should have a picture to post with that story, or I need to write something more profound about that and so I put off the blogging and then it doesn't happen. So, I am giving myself permission to be an imperfect blogger - just tell the story and get it down. When I look back on this someday I am certain I won't care if I have a photo of every event or if I wrote a prize-winning essay on each topic - I will care that I took the time to write about something that was important to me on that day!

But, fear not, the no-photo blogging ain't starting with this post (although the bad grammer clearly is LOL). Two weeks ago we finally got out of town and out to the mountains for some fun with Wes and Deb and their kids! It was so nice to just be outside, enjoying some cool, fresh air and some great food! We grilled steaks and Wes made perhaps the greatest chip dip ever - which reminds me, I must get the recipe.


No comments: