Thursday, May 11, 2006

Party!

At work today we had a bridal shower for my good friend and co-worker Marie! We had a fantastic chocolate on chocolate cake and I made my mom's punch (which is, by the way, the greatest punch in the world!). Everybody pooled for gifts, so we got them lots of great stuff! I took a bunch of pictures, but this one's my favorite! And, because I have reason to believe that some of her other friends may be visiting today, I'm posting it, just in case she didn't share it with them LOL Nothing like a good party to break up the work day!




And, because I have now bragged up the world's greatest punch, I guess I should share the recipe!

6 cans of pineapple juice (46 ounce size)
1 bottle of pina colada mix (2 qt. size)
4 12 oz. frozen lemonades
Mix these ingredients and put into 6 large freezer bags (approximately 8 cups per bag). Freeze. To serve, empty contents of one bag into punch bowl and add a 2 liter of 7-up. As you can see, this is a lot of punch, so I often just make half the recipe.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Such joy in a mop! LOL! Love the photo!
Happy Bridal Shower, Marie!!!!! :)