Friday, May 12, 2006

Fun Stuff

I have a couple of fun things to plug today :) First of all - some great new stuff in the shoppe at Scrapartist and at Fishscraps - be sure to check it out!

Second, if you haven't visited Digital Art Quirks yet, run, do not walk, to check it out! It is the coolest, quirkiest site out there - tons of fun and some great collage inspiration if you're looking to branch out! I'm loving it! And, I'm going to lend a bit of help to my new friend Danielle (aka Ursula)who has set up a 4x6 circle journal there that is going to be amazing - you have until June 1st to join in!

Finally, lots of fun stuff coming at the Digichick tomorrow! We're having our NSD celebration a week late to combine with our Mother's Day celebration for one huge event! The designers are doing a treasure hunt for a great free kit and there will be chats and challenges all day. I'm also going to give instructions for the tag book that I did for the DeZine issue that featured Jen Wilson's products - it's a fun altered project, so I hope you'll check it out!

No comments: