Thursday, March 09, 2006

New Stuff and Big Sales!


So Carrie is on fire right now! Be sure to swing by Fishscraps right now! There's a great new freebie up, which I am downloading as we speak - it's pictured at left - and a bunch of new kits that are just fantastic!







In fact, I just finished a layout with her new Sunset Skies kit - I love all the color!










Also, if you haven't been to Scrapartist in the last few days - check out the great spring sale! If you haven't gotten Hope Wallace's Antique Type fonts yet, they are 50% off right now, and I consider them a must-have for anyone who's doing collage style layouts!

P.S. - hope you like the redesign, I felt like a new header was in order today :)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

GORGEOUS, I love Carrie's stuff as well. Beautiful layout, those photos are absolutely stunning Lisa, keep up the awesome work, it is always a treat to visit your blog!!