Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Hooked on Idol!

I am such a hopeless American Idol addict! Every year I swear I'm not gonna get so involved, but once again this year I will be racing home from the gym to get there in time for the results show tonight! There's definitely some talent in this year's pool, but I am totally in love with Taylor Hicks! His dancin' just kills me and he just lets it fly - I love that! I'm also loving Paris, Mandisa and of course the ever popular Chris, but Taylor's my sentimental fav at this point. Okay, obsession moment over LOL

If you haven't checked out my Life is Better Shared workshop at the Digichick now is the time! We're on the second prompt this week and it's all about romance - I just loved doing this week's layout! And don't worry about being "behind" either - no such thing in my world :) Just jump right in!

No comments: