Thursday, March 16, 2006

Brand New Bag


Okay, so that you can all appreciate the enormity of this purchase, let me preface this post by saying that I am not a designer-goods-buying kind of girl. I have never understood the urge to pay way too much for something just because it was the "right" brand name. I'm just to cheap I guess LOL. But, I finally broke down and bought myself a Vera Bradley bag! I simply could not resist her new java blue pattern! I mean come one, blue and brown, how am I supposed to resist spending too much money on that? And, not only did I buy the fabulous tote pictured at left, I got a matching hat (because it was only $10 LOL) and a curling iron cover. I have been saying for years that someone should invent one of those and it turns out Vera Bradley's been making them for quite some time :) So, now when I travel I don't have to wait for my curling iron to cool down. One of life's little inconveniences solved and a fabulous new bag to go with it!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cool bag, and I love those colors! Sounds like you made a killing with your purchase! :)

Anonymous said...

you have to get the small makeup bag....they are really neat.
i am a vera bradley junkie...lol...it is the best bag you can get!

Angela said...

Wow! That bag rocks! I've been trying to force myself to get a Babycakes Bag, but can't justify forkin' over the money!

Anonymous said...

I have two Vera bags, I know the passion!



Suzy

Owner said...

oh drool! the bag is gorgeous!