Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Excitement!


We got our basketball tickets! The U of A sells a package of tickets for the games during winter break (this year the Fiesta Classic, USC and UCLA) and Bob went down and got us a set again this year. It's so much fun to go to Wildcat games - having attended small, private schools my whole life I never really experienced a big college until I went to Arizona for law school. Now I, along with most of Tucson, am a huge Wildcat fan! We always have a great time - we get an Eegee (that's a frozen slushy drink for those of you not from Tucson) and burritos from a Mexican place in McHale at half time and cheer on the team. Can't wait to go - especially since we're looking better - our game against Virginia was great in the second half. Isn't it funny how you talk about your sports team as if you were a part of it? In some ways it really feels like you are - I guess that's the fun of sports!

No comments: