Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Last Minute Preparations!


In my usual "put it off until the last minute" fashion I am not ready for Thanksgiving. I love Thanksgiving - it's one of my favorite holidays in fact - probably due to the fact that it hasn't been totally commercialized! This year all I have to bring is whipped cream and green bean casserole and yet I haven't even gotten the ingredients yet. I'm a little scared of what the stores will be like tonight! I guess I'll find out - it can't be much worse than the day after Thanksgiving and I always go shopping then, so I think I can brave it! I haven't done much planning for Black Friday either yet - the ads come tomorrow, so I'll lay out the plan of action then and head out bright and early. I am a big fan of "day after" shopping - I do it at Christmas too! It gets a little crazy, but I love a good deal and there's some fun in the camaraderie of standing in line with people at 5am! I'm hoping to find a portable hard drive this year - it would be great to be able to take my scrapping with me! So, for now I will wish everyone a Blessed Thanksgiving and a great shopping day on Friday!

No comments: