Thursday, November 10, 2005

My New Digs




It is such a joy to have windows! My judge moved into a new chambers, which meant a new office for me too! My office for the last year was about this size, but had no windows - kind of like working in a closet. I didn't mind it too much then, but it is such a joy to come to work in the morning with light streaming in! But, I need to do a little decorating in here. Below is my big white wall - I'm doing a little shopping this weekend for something to fill it - my diplomas just aren't cutting it. Any suggestions are welcome!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow Wow Wow Girl, now that is an office to die for. LOVE IT!!!

Anonymous said...

Ooooh! Loving your new office! I bet it puts a whole new "light" on going to work everyday. Pardon the pun, I couldn't help myself!

I'm assuming a big beefcake print is probably not appropriate... ~=) How about a collage of your favorite photos that remind you of home? You've had some fabulous ones, lately! All framed the same in various sizes?

Whatever you do, post another pic for us!

Michelle said...

Ooooo! Jenn had a good idea! I was thinking scrapbook on the wall kinda thing, but I can totally see a collage picture thing going on too! I bet you see lots of cool stuff tomorrow!!! :)