Friday, December 09, 2005

Long time no blog

Wow I am a bad blogger this month! It's been a while, but we've had a houseguest - one of my husband's friends - so my computer time has been cut back a bit (our guestroom is also the office/craft room). But, other than that I've been busy doing some Christmas shopping and planning. I've gotten quite a bit of gift buying done, but I'm thinking of making a few things too - I'm going to do little shaker bottles with our favorite steak seasoning for the grown-ups, but I'm still debating on some things for our nieces - I'm torn between little tote bags with a digi-design ironed on and altered notebooks. Maybe I'll go with the books - I've been loving to alter lately! And, I'm going to do a canvas for my dad with a picture of his boat (assuming he gets around to sending the pictures LOL) - that will be digital and ironed on.

Also on the list of things to decide - whether or not to take Donna Downey's class! I'm definitely going to take Stacy Julian's class on making a creativity "funbook," but I'm on the fence about shelling out the bucks for Donna's. I think it will be great and totally worth the price - just not sure if it would be worth it for me personally - maybe I'll try a quarter and see!

Finally - be sure to swing by Fishscraps, Scrapartist and Digichick - they all have some great stuff out - both Christmas kits and non-holiday goodies. I'm seriously having a hard time even deciding what to scrap first - there's too much good stuff! A little scrapping marathon may have to begin once my computer is my own again!

No comments: