Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Three Monitors!

That's right, count them, three monitors now sit on my desk at work! Our computer guy came and installed them today. It's crazy! I can have so much going on now and keep it all open in front of me. Really, for me, I think two probably would have done the trick, but I'm sure I'll find myself a good use for the third LOL! It really is cool to be able to keep the document I'm working on open and have the court record and Westlaw open at the same time. And, I'm thinking it will be pretty nice for the occasional lunch-time scrapping adventure too :) So, that's the big news for today - thought I'd share! Oh, and Bob's first day at work went pretty well too - the only bad part was that it was almost 100 degrees here yesterday. When I asked how it went, he said "it was hot" - poor guy. But, it's supposed to cool down through the week, so hopefully that aspect will get better for him.

No comments: