Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Tagged!

I've been tagged by Mari K! And, by the way, if you haven't been to the Digichick to check out her designs - run do not walk - she's got some great kits already!

What scrapbooking lines/products/etc do you dislike?
I am not a fan of cutesy stickers

What is the hardest thing you've ever had to scrap?
Well, actually scrapping it wasn’t hard, but the reception was - I did a framed picture for my Gramps of him pushing me on a swing when I was maybe 3 or 4 years old. I just love the photo and was so excited for him to get it. But, he’s 95 now and he didn’t remember the day and didn’t even recognize that it was he and I in the photo until my mom explained it to him. He likes it and has it out now, but it was really hard for me to realize that he’s really fading from the man he used to be.

What technique do you use more than any other?
I am completely addicted to Virtual Photographer!

Ever been published?
Yes, in Legacy magazine and a Memory Makers Book - both should be out this spring. I haven’t been submitting much lately though.

What's the smallest scrap of paper you save?
Every scrap I’m afraid to say - my scrap file has some ridiculously tiny little pieces!

Ever have any scrapbooking-related injuries?
A couple of weeks ago I stabbed myself with my awl!

Finish the sentence "If I wasn't a scrapbooker, I would spend my money
on clothing and shoes!” Although frankly I spend money on that even though I am a scrapper - I’m a ridiculous clothes hound.

Give us your best storage or organizational idea.
I love those little photo storage boxes - I use them for my embellishments, tools, ribbon, whatever - I don’t have a lot of space so I can stack them up on one shelf and keep everything consolidated.


You just won a week-long scrapbooking cruise for 5. Who's going with you?
Donna Downey, Ali Edwards, Carrie Stephens, Jen Wilson, Michelle Coleman, Nancie Rowe-Janitz . . . wait that’s six and I still have more on my list, maybe I can pack a few in my suitcase LOL!

It seems like everyone has been doing this one, but if you haven’t - I tag you!

No comments: