Monday, January 23, 2006

Getting to Know You!

I'm very excited to be starting a new weekly check-in at Scrapartist! With new creative team members and lots of new faces there, we wanted to get to know our members better! So, swing on over to Scrapartist using this link and tell us about your username and, in honor of National Pie Day, your favorite flavor of pie!

Also, it was an eventful weekend for me - Bob and I joined a gym! I'm really excited to start working out again - I always feel so much better when I do! And, as some of you know we were robbed earlier this year and they stole my very favorite piece of jewelry - the locket Bob bought me last year for Christmas. Well, I found another one, very similar to it this weekend so Bob bought it for me as a late Christmas/early birthday present - I'm never taking it off LOL!

No comments: