Friday, January 27, 2006

Happy Birthday Sugar!

Today is Bob's 41st birthday! Hard to believe that - I distinctly remember my dad at 41 and Bob just doesn't seem that old yet LOL. It promises to be a big night - I have lamb chops in the crock pot right now for dinner and I'm gonna make a Mississippi Mud Cake too - chocolate and marshmallow overload! I also picked up his present on the way to work this morning - hope he likes it :) As for me, I'm just glad it's Friday - this week has been super busy with work and all the upcoming scrapping adventures. Plus, I just picked up the world's most annoying case today - the record is a mess (they didn't provide us with half of what we need to decide the case) and I had no idea what the case was about after reading the opening brief - that's never a good sign LOL. So, a relaxing weekend celebrating my sugar's birthday is just what the doctor ordered! There's a UA basketball game tomorrow and we're going out with his family for dinner too! Should be a fun day :)

See ya Monday for the Scrapartist Member Check-In and the first installment of our Scraplift Challenge - we have a great member artist chosen for our first week, so be sure to stop by for some inspiration!

No comments: