Thursday, January 12, 2006

Paper Relics at Scrapartist!


Tonight I finished my first layout using Hope Wallace's Paper Relics - fairies, wings, caps, and lots of fun collage items - now in digital versions and at Scrapartist! They're so much fun! I've really been wanting to try some collage stuff, but I just don't do that many paper layouts so having them in digital is great. I also used Dani M.'s chipboard letters - also very cool, from Designs by Dani. The layout, talking about my ongoing love affair with books, is for Jess's Simply Me challenge, also happening at Scrapartist. There's lots of great stuff going on there these days - swing by for a look!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how you put your page together! Very unique, from the cool chipboards of Dani's (clever!!) to the Paper Relic touches...awesome page!!

Carrie Stephens said...

THis is very cute! really love the whole feel of this layout!