Friday, October 07, 2005

Good Luck!

Well, today is the big day for recent law school graduates all over Arizona - the day the bar exam results come out! I wanted to wish everyone waiting for their letters today good luck! It's been odd to watch the new clerks at work stressing out and waiting - I can't believe it's been a whole years since I was stressing out and waiting! The bar exam is a horrible ordeal - far and away the worst test I've ever had to take or that I can imagine taking - exhaustive and complex. And then the waiting - months of waiting for your results. By the last day you're just dying to know! Last year I almost drove home from work at lunch to see if my letter had come, but our mail didn't usually come that early. Then I knew that Bob was probably home, so I debated about calling him to see if it was there, but I decided that I couldn't make him read me the results - what if I failed?! How could I make him be the one to tell me? But, then, he called me and said "There's a letter here from the Supreme Court, should I open it?" Heck ya!!!! And, mercifully, he didn't have to break my heart - I had passed! I wish the same joyous moment for everybody today!

1 comment:

Dianne Rigdon said...

CONGRATS!!!