Thursday, February 16, 2006

Happy Belated Valentines!

It was a long week in Michigan, but a good one - the one good thing about funerals is that everyone comes! I got to see cousins I haven't seen in years and even my brother Jon, who I haven't seen in about 5 years and haven't talked to in quite a while. I am hopeful that this will be the start of something good for him and my family.

So, I thought I would make my first post back a belated Valentine's gift - I have a new freebie kit up at Scrapartist - LoveBirds

Swing on over and pick it up and while you're there check out this week's challenges and all the great new stuff in the shoppe!

2 comments:

Hillary said...

WOW! That looks beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I love this! The love birds and the little flowers are so cute! Thank you so much for sharing.