Friday, February 24, 2006

Finished my baby gift


I finally finished my baby gift for my brother and sister-in-law - had the plan in my head quite a while before I could actually put it together LOL. But, I love how it turned out. Carrie's kit is so cute - the colors are just perfect! I made the album by printing out papers from the "Celebrate Everyday" kit. I designed the cover in Photoshop, printed that out and used it to cover pieces of book board for my cover. The pages inside are made with Epson double sided matte paper - I printed different papers from the kit on each side along with the lyrics to "Jesus Loves Me" which are spread throughout the album. I punched holes in everything with a two hold punch and used d-rings to bind it all. I added ribbon and a little flower tag with the baby's name to complete it. Now I just hope they like it too :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh - that looks sooooo cute, Lisa! You are rockin' on these altered projects!