Saturday, July 22, 2006

Can't wait for the Party!


Vacation begins today! I'm so happy to be taking some time off from work - especially because I'm not traveling or visiting family or doing anything other than a bit of hiking and a bunch of creating. This morning I got my harddrive cleaned up a little and redecorated here a bit - both things I've been meaning to do and never felt like - it's so great to have a chunk of time to do some of those kind of things. And, for the first time, the blog is entirely my own creations - papers and alphas from the creative team kit for the big Scrapartist anniversary party. It's just a great kit - in fact, I did a layout with it today too - so many fun things :) So, be sure to check out all the challenges and fun next weekend!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh - so very cute, Lisa! I'm going to be gone all day Sat. - is there going to be chances to get the kit all weekend???
Have a totally fun time on your week of vacation!!! :)