Friday, June 30, 2006

It's the Big Day!

That's right, the big day for Scrapbookgraphics! I've been so excited waiting to see who the new studiogirls would be - I love Maya's work and I knew another of my favorites, Carrie Stephens was on board, but there's other great designers over there too! All that to say, I need more time to get over there and shop LOL - I mean really, how am I supposed to get any work done today? Unfortunately, I have to - I've been up to my eyeballs in work this week! So, the long overdue update on the last several weeks will have to wait. But, I'll leave you with my first layout from the Day at the Spa kit from Scrapbookgraphics . . .


1 comment:

skyescrapz said...

Wow, how adorable? A sleeping baby is so serene, and the colors of the kit are perfect for this. LOVE IT!