Tuesday, May 08, 2007

National Scrapbook Day


I went a little nuts with NSD this year - last year I was gone so I couldn't hit many of the sales, but this year I almost completely cleared out my wishlist! Lots of great sales and now I have a file full of beautiful stuff to catalog and put to work :) Christina Renee, Shabby Miss Jenn, Trish Jones, Corina Nielson, Tracy Ann Robinson, Tracy Rennemo, Berna Datema, NDISB - I hit them all LOL! My favorite purchase by far though had to be the fabulous kit from Songbird Avenue! Not only was it designed by three of my favorite designers - Meredith Fenwick, Jan Crowley and Shabby Princess - but it's for a great cause - The March of Dimes! Honestly, is there anything better than a great kit that you don't even feel guilty about buying? I love charity kits and this one is particularly amazing - I can't wait to see what these ladies come up with next! If you haven't already, run over and pick this baby up - it's even more amazing up close than in the preview! You can find it HERE

1 comment:

jan said...

you are the sweetest thing ever! ((((HUGS))))
THANK YOU!!!